Evening - Overnight - Details
The Evening - Overnight rental is a great way to see the city at night when there is less traffic. It makes for a GREAT DATE IDEA if you abstain from alcohol. Surprise your date by picking him or her up on a Montreal Scooter, go for dinner, a show, a romantic ride through the pothole-filled streets of Montreal, and then back to your place! You'll even have time for a morning quickie since our return time is a very lazy 11h30! A scooter lock and gas is included, but you will need to rent 1-2 helmets at a cost of $5 per helmet if you do not have your own.
Pickup anytime between 18h30 and 19h30. Return between 10h30 and 11h30 the next morning.
- $55 per Honda Metropolitan
- $60 per Honda Metropolitan with passenger
- $75 for Honda PCX 150
- $80 for Honda PCX 150 with passenger
- $65 per Vespa LX 50
- $70 per Vespa LX 50 with passenger
- $75 per Vespa LX 150
- $80 per Vespa LX 150 with passenger
- $80 for Vespa GT 200L
- $85 for Vespa GT 200L with passenger
- $85 for Vespa GTS 250
- $90 for Vespa GTS 250 with passenger
Adjusted Pickup and Return Time
Scooters can be picked up earlier than 18h30 for $10/hr ($5 per 30 minutes) before 18h30. Scooters can be returned later than 11h30 for $10/hr ($5 per 30 minutes) after 11h30.
- Honda Metropolitan - $1000
- Honda PCX 150 - $2000
- Vespa LX 50 - $2000
- Vespa LX 150 - $2000
- Vespa GT 200L - $2000
- Vespa GTS 250 - $2000
- The gas tank shall be full at the time of pickup.
- If you are close to using the provided gas, and need more, you will need to refill the scooter with enough 91 octane gas to be able to return to the store.